Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Under the Stars and the Moons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

Female Taurus Posts : 101
Pieces of Eight : 467

Under the Stars and the Moons Empty
PostSubject: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:20 am

Galaxy, doing what she had dubbed daily excercise was flying around the Elm Forest. It was good she was small, as she could wizz throught the tree tops and through the branches. The elm forest is where she felt at home. Surrounded my the other dragons. Flying higher into the sky, she suddenly dived, her wings pressed to her body. When she was about to come to land, she opened her wings and flapped, rising herself higher into the air. Stretching her wings she glided to a cliff and landed. She turned around, just to watch the sun set past the horizen. Her red stripes glowing in the dark, as she nearly camoflaged with the night sky. Looking at the stars and the moon she whispered to herself "A truly beautiful sight."
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

Female Posts : 64
Pieces of Eight : 132

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 am

Ice stretched his wings and flew right out of his cave, feeling rather warm. He flew over to the elm forest, and sat right on a tree. As his feet touched the ground, it became colder.
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:45 am

Feeling the change of temperture, Galaxy looked around and saw a Ice Dragon. Smiling she walked over to him and said "Hello. Haven't seen you here. Whats your name?" Her purple tail, swaying behind her.

Last edited by Banshee on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 am

"I, am Ice." his loud voice boomed, a chilly wind moving through the air. "And who are you?" He asked. He didn't want to yell, considering the dragons here were suppose to be nice. He tried his hardest not to speak top loud.
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 am

Galaxy smiled and said "Nice to meet you Ice, I am Galaxy." her voice soft. As she turned her head towards the night sky and asked "What do you think of the night sky, Ice?"
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:23 am

"It's okay." He said. "I like it when no stars are out, because it means the moon is lonely."
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:25 am

Galaxy blinked before saying "Lonely?why?" as she still stared at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:32 am

"Ice dragons don't normally like being around others, they normally just stare at themselves.." He shook his head, his icey breath forming icicles. "Do you have a rider?"
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:37 am

Galaxy nodded and said "Quite young. But full of energy.". Galaxy stopped and asked "You?"
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:49 am

"Yes. She's full of energy, but, like me, she doesn't go into groups too often. We are both loners with..hearts of ice, you could say."
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 am

Galaxy nodded and said "Its funny..humans dont like us, but some ride us."
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:48 am

"My rider likes me only because she can relate-" He looked around. "But it is kind of funny. Why would they ride us if they don't like us?"
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:21 am

Galaxy laughed and chuckled out "My, my. Humans are such strange creautures."
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:48 am

Ice couldn't help laughing as well, his booming voice shaking the trees. the cold air soon swirled off into the night sky. "You sure are a good dragon."
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:00 am

Galaxy smiled and asked "Well, it seems that you are one too"
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:32 am

"As you may think. Where do you live, Galaxy?"
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:03 am

Galaxy blinked and said "Well, where all the other twilight and Nova dragons live"
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 am

"Ah, and I live deep in the ice caves where no one is to bother me." Ice looked around. "Speaking of the caves, I must return now. My rider is probably searching for me." He lifted his massive wings and flew off, leaving a trail of ice behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Stars and the Moons   Under the Stars and the Moons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under the Stars and the Moons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draconia: World of Dragons :: Roleplay :: Places :: Elm Forest-
Jump to: