Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Review Of The Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

Female Posts : 64
Pieces of Eight : 132

My Review Of The Site Empty
PostSubject: My Review Of The Site   My Review Of The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:52 am

Review time! <3

*Ahem.* First off, I love dragons. it's what made me go on this site in the first place.
I love how you can get a dragon, buy it things, make it a rider, and even make it a snazzy place to live...all while completing quests and talking.
My favorite part of the site is how if you don't see a dragon you like, you can make one. It makes the members of the site feel special. I love how every dragon is different.
This site could always improve by hosting contests to earn more money, and having more members, but it's off to a great start. This is very fun and it welcomes all members. i love how the admin answers all of your questions. I asked her, like, a million and she answered them all very kindly. Everyone here is friendly and if you can't make any new friends, just go to the OOC chat! Over all, this is a wonderful site. <3

My little review on your site.
Back to top Go down

My Review Of The Site
Page 1 of 1