Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of dragon types to be added

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RestInPeace
Dragonling

Female Sagittarius Posts : 15
Pieces of Eight : 800

List of dragon types to be added Empty
PostSubject: List of dragon types to be added   List of dragon types to be added Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 am

Very Happy

I think that there should be a few 'official' dragon types added to the ones you have already made :3

Lesser dragons:
Dragons with no particular special ability, can merly fly, or really anything with claws and a tail Wink
Wyverns should fall into this category.

Dark dragons:
A dark dragon by choice, not necessarily evil, not necessarily good. They keep to themselves, and are very biased towards everything. Any dragon can become a dark dragon by simply removing themselves from the world.

Earth dragons:
Stone dragons, sand dragons, ect.
These dragons should always be very sturdily built, strong, and docile. They can hide very easily, and are plated with rock-like scales.
Sand dragons should be of a lighter build, and long, thin scales, like on a snakes belly, can burrow in the sand.

Jungle dragons:
Jungle dragons may fall into a lesser dragon category, unless they have something particularly special about them. So basically, lesser dragons that blend into jungle/wooded areas better. Should be very agile, and keep to themselves, but very mischievous when a human wonders by :3

Whisper dragons:
Lesser dragons may fall into this category, along with wind dragons, sonic, nova, really anything but earth. They are EXTREMELY quiet and keep to themselves at all costs, many dont know that they are ever there. They should be able to control sound/ect.
If any 'power' they should have, it should be invisibility. They should be very peaceful, and awkward in a conversation. When confronted, they should 'teleport' away. :3 (By teleport, I mean use whatever skill they have to flee, like wind dragons maybe make some smoke, sonic dragons flash some light, blinding, ect.)

That is about it for now. :3
I hope you like my ideas ^^

Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

Female Posts : 164
Pieces of Eight : 332

PostSubject: Re: List of dragon types to be added   List of dragon types to be added Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 am

These are good ideas. :3 Believe it or not, we actually already have official dragons. Go to the home page and scroll down to groups and you'll see them. A few of them include wyverns, sea serpents, hydras, Shadow wingers and more.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-heart.rpg-board.net
RestInPeace
Dragonling

Female Sagittarius Posts : 15
Pieces of Eight : 800

PostSubject: Re: List of dragon types to be added   List of dragon types to be added Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh!
I thought those were groups that you could join!
My bad ^^;
Back to top Go down
Fi
Dragonling
Fi

Aries Posts : 25
Pieces of Eight : 76

PostSubject: Re: List of dragon types to be added   List of dragon types to be added Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 pm

I like the Idea too. But not to many different types, that can get very difficult. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of dragon types to be added   List of dragon types to be added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of dragon types to be added
Page 1 of 1