Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto~Blazing Hearts~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

Female Taurus Posts : 101
Pieces of Eight : 467

Naruto~Blazing Hearts~ Empty
PostSubject: Naruto~Blazing Hearts~   Naruto~Blazing Hearts~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Naruto RP~New and Accepting

Naruto~Blazing Hearts~ 2688157292_small_1

You travel deeper into a forest. Unaware of the danger, your walking into. After a few more minutes of walking you notice the forest clearing up, but soon your at the foot of an Ancient Volcano. Called Mt.Danao. Amazed and dazed you do not notice the two shinobi that surround you. A while later during the spur of time, your faced with the NatsuKage. They offer you a choice. To join the village or perish. You choose to live, now welcome to your life as a Molten Shinobi.

or

In the hidden leaf villages, a rumor has spread that, there is another hidden village, waiting to be discovered. It is also known for, stealing shinobi from other villages. Various emotions run through your mind. After a few days, you notice a signs stuck everywhere from the Hokage saying: Dear villagers of the village. We are informing that, with the rumor spreading around. That it has come to my attention, that it needs to be discovered. So if you want to find this, come to my office at midnight. Where I will inform you, what you need to do.If you take up this task, there would be great danger ahead of you

or

You grew up in the village. A village which has stayed hidden for many years. The shinobi in the village are strong, having years of training to which extent they were able to manipulate the Molten and Lava from the volcano. But now, the village, is in peril. Other hidden villages are finding out about your beloved home. So the Natsukage, ordered a small group of 10 to protect it, by attacking villages who seek out to destroy yours.

or

You are a proud Shinobi. The rank of Anbu or jounin or a Previous Kage. The ruling Natsukage comes to you and asks you a favour, to make a group to fight and protect the village. You say yes and now, you spy on other villages, using the jutsu's you have mastered. And when you fight, you massacre. You call yourselfs the Shinigamis. The Death Gods

Rules:
1. No Godmodding
2. No Powerplaying
3.Tess Rules
4. Only RP when I accept you
5. I can chose to or not to accept you. You will find out be PM or on the RP.
6. Please only 1 Characters each
7. You can come from other villages.
8. Have Fun
9. If you have read these rules. Put HMV in other( Initials ~ Hidden Molten Village~)
10. I will only accept 10 Shinigami's.

FORM:
Code:
IMAGE:
[img][/img]
NAME:
PERSONALITY:
FAMILY:
CRUSH:
HISTORY:
OTHER:

Ranks: