Draconia: World of Dragons
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Register and you shall enter Draconia, world of the dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt, roleplay, shop, battle and ride your dragon around a digital world. Join now!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire dragons for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

Female Posts : 164
Pieces of Eight : 332

Fire dragons for sale Empty
PostSubject: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:24 am

Code:
Shaathar (She)

Shaathar shares the same powers as Ash (Her son. Go to Banshee's archives to learn more about Ash.), but not the same appearance. Shaathar is MASSIVE. And I mean massive. She is a thick armoured red dragon with glowing red eyes and massive fangs. She always stays in a massive pool of lava in the center of the earth that is only accesible by the famous 'Demon Shaft'.

Shaathar, who is still sleeping for her cruelty, can still talk to trespassers with her mind while she sleeps. It is said that if she awakes, the whole world will split in two just because of her sheer size. It is said that there would be nothing left. Not even ashes. Not even the ground. Just space.

Fire dragons for sale Fire-Dragon-funkyrach01-16754313-1024-768

Code:
Blaze (He)

Blaze is a fiery vibrant crimson-red dragon. His eyes are a glowing indigo. He is like any other fire dragon although instead of burning things to ash, he respawns things from the ashes.

Blaze is a wild dragon, burning everything in his path. He is a killing machine, a ruthless dragon, loving the screams and pleas of humans and other dragons. At times he can be controlled, depending on if he is in a good mood or not.

Fire dragons for sale 101

Last edited by Ziggy05 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-heart.rpg-board.net
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

Female Taurus Posts : 101
Pieces of Eight : 467

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Can I adopt Ash. And because I'll adopt him, I will make another fire dragon to replace him

Blaze (Male)
He is a fiery Vibrant crimson red dragon. His eyes are a vibrant indigo. He is like any other fire dragon, but instead of burning things to ash, he can respawn from Ashes of something else.

Blaze was a wild dragon. Burning anything in his path. He is a killing Machine. A ruthless dragon. Loving the screams and pleas of humans and dragons. At times he can be controlled, depending if he is in a good mood at the time

Last edited by Banshee on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:54 pm

A few spelling errors. ^^ I'll fix them up when it's in the first post. Sure, I'll move Ash to your archives. Oh and I'm thinking about making you a staffie despite your lame form on Chicken smoothie. XD
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:55 pm

.. hush AWESOME ADMIN GIRL XD~~
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:58 pm

XD Okay, I won't say that I'll make you staff. *Troll face*
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:00 pm

*insert ME GUSTA face* have you checked out the other games like try not to laugh?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Yep. :3 *Inserts I LIED face*
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:03 pm

*insert death glare face*
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:04 pm

*Insert ragecomic*
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:08 pm

we should do this in OOC Chat..
Back to top Go down
Ziggy05
Admin
Ziggy05

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:14 pm

..yea. My thoughts exactly. I can always move this conversation... but Im lazy so Im not gonna. XD
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Dragon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:14 pm

nods
Back to top Go down
Dreaming
Dragonling
Dreaming

Female Posts : 64
Pieces of Eight : 132

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:42 am

Shaathar (She)

Shaathar shares the same powers as Ash (Her son. Go to Banshee's archives to learn more about Ash.), but not the same appearance. Shaathar is MASSIVE. And I mean massive. She is a thick armoured red dragon with glowing red eyes and massive fangs. She always stays in a massive pool of lava in the center of the earth that is only accesible by the famous 'Demon Shaft'.

Shaathar, who is still sleeping for her cruelty, can still talk to trespassers with her mind while she sleeps. It is said that if she awakes, the whole world will split in two just because of her sheer size. It is said that there would be nothing left. Not even ashes. Not even the ground. Just space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire dragons for sale   Fire dragons for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire dragons for sale
Page 1 of 1